Saturday, January 3, 2009

Handing over the project to the Virgin


I entered the shrine of the miraculous Saydet el Talley, where I knelt and prayed in front of a picture of the Virgin.

I cried out, "I cannot do this project.  How should I start? If you want it, you have to take care of it."  Then I entered the church and I celebrated the Eucharist.   After Mass I saw an old friend's phone number on my mobile phone.  He is from the north of Mount of Lebanon.  I called him.

My friend asked me what I was doing these days.  I told him of my desire to build a cave on the mountain, but that I didn’t know where to start.  I told him I needed gravel and that a truck of ballast costs $250.  He replied that he was working on a new building and that he could send me the gravel for free. He also offered to send me his bobcat machine to dig and split a pathway for the stations, at no cost to me.

I couldn't believe my ears.  I knew that the Virgin Mary was watching over and supporting the project.





No comments:

Post a Comment